This topic provides instructions on how to add Archiver as data source to Reporting Engine to generate report for the data collected by Archiver.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the Security Analytics Archiver host in your network environment. For more information, see Step 1: Add or Update a Host in the Hosts and Services Getting Started Guide.
- Installed and configured Log decoder in your network environment. For more information, see Step 2: Add a Service to a Host in the Hosts and Services Getting Started Guide.
- Added Reporting Engine as a service to your Security Analytics deployment. For more information, see Step 1: Add a Reporting Engine.
- Added Archiver as a service to your Security Analytics deployment. For more information, see Step 1: Add the Archiver Service in the Archiver Configuration Guide.
- Applied license to the Archiver service.
Perform the following steps to associate Archiver data source with Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Dashboard > Administration >Services.
- In the Services panel, select the Reporting Engine service.
- Click > View > Config.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
- Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select the Archiver service and click OK.
The service authentication dialog box is displayed
Note: The services with the Trust Model enabled must be added individually. You are prompted to provide a username and password for the selected service.
- Type the Username and Password for the Archiver.
- Click OK.
The selected Archiver is listed in the Aggregate Services pane.
You can now create reports on the data collected by Archiver.