DO NOT USE -- NEED TO DELETE
This topic provides instructions on how to choose logos from the Schedule a Report view.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
- You have understood the components of the Scheduled Reports View. For more information, see Scheduled Reports View.
- You have understood the fields in the Change a Logo panel. For more information, see Select a Logo Panel.
Perform the following steps to select a logo from the Schedule a Report view:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, select a report and click > View Scheduled Reports.
The View scheduled reports view tab is displayed.
- Select a scheduled report and click > Edit Schedule.
The Schedule a Report view tab is displayed.
- In the Logo panel, click .
The Change a Logo dialog box is displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Select.
The selected logo is available on the Logo panel.