This topic provides instructions on how to enable or disable a scheduled report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Scheduled Reports view. For more information, see Scheduled Reports View.
Perform the following steps to enable or disable a scheduled report from the Scheduled Reports List panel:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, select a report and click > View Scheduled Reports.
View Scheduled Reports is displayed.
- Select a report from the Scheduled Reports List panel.
- Click > Enable.
The state of the report is changed to ‘Running’, if the report is scheduled to run immediately.