- Number of past schedules executed
- Start date and end date for the date range
You can view the details such as how many times the scheduled report was executed, the time of execution (seconds), execution state. You can also view the report generated on a full screen.
Make sure you have understood the components on the Execution History panel. For more information, see Execution History Panel.
Perform the following to view the execution history of a scheduled report:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
- Do one of the following:
- Select a scheduled report and click > Execution History.
- Select a scheduled report and click .
The Execution History view is displayed.
Note: By default, you can view 10 number of execution history of a scheduled report. The execution history shown depends on the Retain Report History Configuration set on the General tab of the Administration > Services > Reporting Engine Config view.
For example, if you set the Retain Report History Configuration to 100 days, the data displayed on the Execution History view. is the past 100 days execution history details considering the current date information.
- From the Get history by: field, select the type of history to be fetched. (For example, Past or Range (Specific))
- In the Count field, enter the number of executions to be displayed.
- Click Show History.
The execution history of the scheduled report is displayed.