This topic provides instructions to create a list. Lists can be added within a group or in the root folder.
Make sure that you:
- Understand the List view components. For more information, see List View.
- Understand the Build List view components. For more information, see Build List View.
Perform the following steps to create a list:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Lists.
The List view is displayed.
- In the List toolbar, click .
The Build List view tab is displayed, as shown below:
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the list.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the list.
- In the List Values field, do one of the following:
- Click Insert and enter the values separated by comma. You can paste a list of values from a file or other lists defined.
- In the Value column, enter the values.
- If you want quotes to be inserted directly for the values at runtime, then select the Quotes will be inserted for all the values option.
- Click Save.