You can set list group permissions from the List Groups panel. At the list group level, you can set the following access permissions for the user roles in Security Analytics:
- Read & Write – View or edit the list group.
- Read Only – View the list group.
- No Access – Cannot view or edit the list group.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the List view. For more information, see List View.
- You have a minimal 'Read & Write' access permission to set access permissions for a list group.
Perform the following steps to set access control for a list group:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Lists.
The List view is displayed.
- In the List Groups panel, select a chart group and click > Permissions.
The List Permissions dialog is displayed, as shown below:
- (Optional) Select the appropriate checkbox to apply these permissions to subgroups and child objects of this group.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the permission is successfully set for the selected list group is displayed.