This topic provides instructions on how to view scheduled reports. You must view the scheduled reports to know the state of the scheduled report. If the scheduled report is in a stop or disable state, you can start or enable the scheduled report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Scheduled Reports View. For more information, see Scheduled Reports View.
Perform the following to view the scheduled reports:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
Note: If the report status is partial or complete, the "last run timestamp" and the "last run (seconds)" are updated. However, the average time taken to run the report is updated only when the report status is complete and not when it is partial.
Perform the following tasks:
- You can add, edit and delete, start or stop the scheduled report.
- You can view all the successfully run reports. For more information, see View All Reports Panel.