This topic provides instructions on how to select and manage logos from the Reporting Engine services configuration view.
Manage Report Logos
Make sure that you have the RE service defined prior to managing a logo.
To manage logos:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
The Services view is displayed.
- In the Services List panel, select an RE service and click View > Config.
The Services Config view is displayed.
- Select the Manage Logos tab.
All the available logos are displayed.
To add a logo:
- In the Manage Logos tab, click .
A file browser opens where you can choose the file from the local drive.
- Select the logo and click Select.
The selected logo gets added to the Manage Logos section.
To delete a logo:
- In the Manage Logos tab, do one of the following:
- Select the logo and click .
- Perform (Ctrl+click) to select multiple logos and click .
A confirmation dialog is displayed, as shown below:
- If you want to delete the logo, click Yes.
The selected logo is deleted from the Manage Logos section.
To set a default logo:
- In the Manage Logos tab, select a logo and click .
The chosen logo is set as the default logo for the RE service.
Select a Logo
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
- You have understood the components of the Scheduled Reports View. For more information, see Scheduled Reports View.
- You have understood the fields in the Change a Logo panel. For more information, see Select a Logo Panel.
Perform the following steps to select a logo from the Schedule a Report view:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, select a report and click > View Scheduled Reports.
The View scheduled reports view tab is displayed.
- Select a scheduled report and click > Edit Schedule.
The Schedule a Report view tab is displayed.
- In the Logo panel, click .
The Change a Logo dialog box is displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Select.
The selected logo is available on the Logo panel.