This topic provides instructions on how to view a report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the View a Report panel. For more information, see View All Reports Panel.
Perform the following steps to view a report:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
- Select a scheduled report and click View.
One of the following is displayed:
- The selected report.
- The Sub reports panel for a scheduled report having 'Iterative' selected.
For each value in the configured list a report is displayed.
Note: If the report status is partial or complete, the "last run timestamp" and the "last run (seconds)" are updated. However, the average time taken to run the report is updated only when the report status is complete and not when it is partial.
Perform the following tasks:
- You can print, save, email and view reports on full screen.
- You can select a date from the calendar to view a list of successfully run reports for the chosen date.