This topic provides instructions on how to edit a template.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Alert view. For more information, see Alert View.
- You have understood the components of the Template view. For more information, see Template View.
- You have understood the components of the Create or Modify Template view. For more information, see Create or Modify Template Dialog.
Perform the following steps to edit a template:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Dashboard > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Alerts.
The Alert view is displayed.
- Click .
The Template view tab is displayed, as shown below:
- In the Template List panel, select a template and click .
The Create/Modify Template dialog box is displayed.
- Modify the template name and alert message.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the template is edited successfully is displayed.