If you want analysts to be able to use Community scoring, you must register with the RSA cloud and test connections. You should also test the connection between the RSA cloud and the service you have configured for continuous scanning.
To enable Community scoring:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- Select a Malware Analysis service, and in the row select > View > Config.
- In the Service Config View, select the Integration tab.
- Select the checkbox next to each antivirus vendor (primary and other) whose software is installed on your network.
- To save the changes, click Apply.
The Community Analysis results will indicate whether your software flagged an event.
- (Optional) If you want to reset the list of installed AV software to the default value (none), click Reset.
All selections are removed.
- To save changes, click Apply.