This topic lists the procedures you use to monitor the health and wellness of your Security Analytics domain.
Table of Contents
- This topic tells you how to monitor the status of all alarms currently configured in Security Analytics and the details on each alarm. The Alarms view displays the alarms you have set up to alert you when when the user-defined statistical thresholds for hosts and services have been crossed. You set up the parameters for alarms in Policy rules.
- This topic tells you how to create and apply policies to your hosts and services to help you maintain the health and wellness of your Security Analytics domain. It also tells you how to modify and remove these policies.
- DEPRECATED: See Event Source Management. This topic tells you how to configure event source monitoring.
- This topic tells you how to display and edit queries using URL integration.
- This topic tells you how to configure monitoring on a Security Analytics component. This configuration is used to proactively alert through SNMP and is based on thresholds and system failures.