This topic introduces the features of the Profile view > Notifications panel.
Examples of system notifications include:
- A host upgrade completed.
- A parser push to decoders completed.
- A service went down (critical log of a certain type).
- A visualization completed.
- A report completed.
When you are viewing system notifications in the Notifications Tray (For more information, see Notifications Tray topic in Security Analytics User Interface guide) only recent system notifications are displayed. You can view all Security Analytics system notifications in the Profile view > Notifications panel.
To access this panel:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Profile.
- In the options panel of the Profile view, select Notifications.
Another way to access this view is:
The Profile view > Notifications panel has a toolbar and a grid.
The following table describes the Profile view > Notifications panel features.