You can filter hosts and services in the monitoring view in one of the following ways:
- Hosts belonging to a particular group
- Specific host and its associated services
- Hosts whose services are stopped
- Hosts whose services have stopped processing or processing has been turned off
- Hosts that have Physical drive problems
- Hosts that have Logical drive problems
- Hosts that have Full File systems
For the related reference topic, see Monitoring View.
To filter hosts and services:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Health & Wellness.
The Health & Wellness view is displayed with the Monitoring tab open by default.
- Select the Monitoring tab.
- Filter the hosts and services in one of the following ways:
- To view a list of hosts and their associated services belonging to a particular group, select the group in the Groups panel.
All hosts and their associated services belonging to the specified group are displayed in the Hosts panel.
Note: The grouping of hosts is derived from the groups created in the Administration page. Any/All groups created in the Administration page are displayed here.For example, if you select the group LC_Group in the Groups panel, a list of all hosts that are part of the group are displayed as shown.
- To view a list of all services that have stopped processing, click Stopped Processing in the Hosts panel.
A list of all the hosts that have at least one service with the status as stopped processing is displayed.
Note: The buttons on the top display the System Statistics for all the hosts configured in Security Analytics and does not change with application of filters on groups.
Note: In a similar way you can filter the list of hosts and the associated services by choosing the right filter
- Click Stopped Services to display a list of all stopped services.
- Click Physical Drive Problems to display a list of host with Physical Drive Problems.
- Type the host name in the Filter box to display only the required host and the services running on the host.