This topic provides the instructions on how to add the Warehouse Connector service onto the host.
Ensure that you have added a Warehouse Connector host. Refer to Add or Update a Host in the Getting Started Guidefor the procedure to add a host.
To add the Warehouse Connector service:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select > Warehouse Connector.
The Add Service dialog is displayed.
- Provide the following details:
Field Description Host Select the host where you want to add the service. Name Type a name for the service. Port Default port is 50020 SSL Select SSL if you want Security Analytics to communicate with the service using SSL. The security of data transmission is managed by encrypting information and providing authentication with SSL certificates. Username Type the Username for the service. Password Type the password for the service.
- Click Test Connection to determine if Security Analytics connects to the service.
- When the result is successful, click Save.
The added service is displayed in the Services panel.
Note: If the test is unsuccessful, edit the service information and retry.