This topic describes the tasks to configure the data source from which the Warehouse Connector service needs to collect data.
Make sure that you have:
- Installed the Warehouse Connector service or virtual appliance in your network environment.
- Added the Warehouse Connector service to Security Analytics.For more information, see Add a Service to a Host in the Getting Started Guide.
- Installed and configured the required Log Decoders and Decoders.
- Created the lockbox. For more information, see Step 2: Create the Lockbox.
To configure the data source:
- Log on to Security Analytics.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service, and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- On the Sources and Destinations tab, in the Source Configuration section, click .
- In the Available Services dialog, select the Log Decoder or Decoder services that you want to add as source to the Warehouse Connector service and click OK.
The selected Log Decoder and Decoder services are listed in the Source Configuration section.