This topic provides instructions on how to test a Warehouse Analytics job.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- You have understood the components of the Job Definition view. For more information, see Job Definition View.
Perform the following steps to test a job from the Warehouse Analytics list panel:.
In the Security Analytics menu, click Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
Click Warehouse Analytics.
The Warehouse Analytics view is displayed, as shown below.
The Test Job Configuration page is displayed.
Note: The Name field displays the name of the job being tested and is 'Read-only'.
- (Optional) From the Warehouse drop down, select the data source created in the Reporting Engine configuration page. (For example, Pivotal or MapR).
From the On drop down, select the type of run schedule:
- Past - Select the number of days.
- Range (specific) - Select the date and time in the From and To.
(Optional) In the Advanced Options field, do the following:
- In the Model Params field, enter a column name and select the column value from the List Selection window.
- In the HDFS Params field, enter a column name and value.
- In the MapReduce Params field, enter a column name and value.
- In the SandBox JVM Params field, enter a column name and value.
A confirmation message that the job is successfully saved is displayed.