This topic provides instructions on how to set access control for a Warehouse Analytics job.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- You have understood the access permissions the user will have depending on the user role. For more information, see Manage Access to Warehouse Analytics Module.
- You have a minimal 'Read & Write' access permission to set up the access for a Warehouse Analytics job.
Perform the following steps to set access permissions for a Warehouse Analytics job:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Warehouse Analytics.
The Warehouse Analytics view is displayed, as shown below:
- Select a job and click .
The Jobs Permission dialog box is displayed, as shown below.
- Based on the user role, select the appropriate radio buttons.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the permission is successfully set for the selected job is displayed.
You are here: Step 2. Manage Access to Warehouse Analytics Module > Set Access Control for a Warehouse Analytics Job