This topic describes how to search for the Warehouse Analytics resources and deploy the Warehouse Analytics models from Live.
Make sure that:
- You have created a Live Account. For more information, see Step 1: Create Live Account in Live Resource Management.
- You have configured the connection and synchronization between the CMS server and Security Analytics. For more information, see Step 2: Set Up Live on Security Analytics in Live Resource Management.
Perform the following steps to download a Warehouse Analytics model:
- In the Search Criteria panel, specify the search criteria as shown below. In the Resource Types, select 'Advanced Analytics (Warehouse)'. For more information on the search, see Live Search View.
- Click Search.
The Warehouse Analytics models are listed as shown in the Matching Resources panel. For more information, see Live Resource View.
Note: Please check the description and download the resources that match the Warehouse type. For Pivotal warehouse, you must download the ones listed as Pivotal in description. For example, dns-pivotal.
(Optional) To further narrow the results on the Matching Resources panel, under the Search Criteria, select the required meta key or resource meta value from the drop down.
- Select the desired resource and click
Deployment Wizard page is displayed as shown below:
- Click Next.
The Services page is displayed.
The Services page contains two tabs, Services and Groups. These tabs provide a list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration > Services view. The columns are a subset of the ones available in the Services View.
Services tab is displayed as shown below:
- You can select a combination of services and service groups as explained below:
- Use the Services tab to select individual services, list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration Services view.
- Use the Groups tab to select groups of services
- Click Next.
Make sure that you have selected the correct resources and the services to which you want to deploy them.
- Click Deploy to initiate the Live deployment.
TheDeploytab is displayed with the progress bar that indicates the Live deployment status.
Once the deployment completes, "Live deployment task finished successfully" message is displayed and the progress bar turns green. as shown below:
- Click Close.