This topic provides instructions on how to configure the alert mechanisms related to the Warehouse Connector and its storage.
Configuring Warehouse Connector monitoring enables you to automatically generate notifications when critical thresholds concerning Warehouse Connector and its storage have been met.
To configure archiver storage monitoring:
- Log on to Security Analytics.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- Click the Streams tab.
- At the bottom of the Streams tab, click To configure the alert mechanisms related to the Warehouse Connector navigate here.
The Warehouse Connector Monitoring page is displayed.
Caution: This page is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- In the Source or Destination Status section, select the number of minutes or hours in the Notify After Failing For field.
- You will receive a notification if the source or destination connection fails for the defined number of minutes or hours.
- In the Stream Status section, perform the following:
- In the Notify Stopped For field, define the number of minutes or hours after which you would like to receive a notification when the stream goes offline.
- In the Disk Is field, define the limit on the percentage of disk usage after which you would like to receive a notification.
- In the Source is Behind field, define the number the sessions, a notification is raised if the source goes behind the defined number of sessions.
- In the Rejected Folder Size is field, define the limit on the percentage of folder usage after which would like to receive a notification.
- In the Number Of Files in Permanent Failure Folder field, define the limit on the number of files in the permanent failure folder after which you would like to receive a notification.
- In the Notification Type field, perform the following:
- Click Configure email or distribution list to configure email so that you can receive notifications in Security Analytics. For more information, see Configure Email Server and Notification Account in the System Configuration Guide.
- Click Configure Syslog and SNMP Trap servers to configure audit logs. For more information, see Configure Syslog and SNMP Settings in the System Configuration Guide.
- Select the following notification mechanisms as per your requirement:
- SA Console - To get notifications on the Security Analytics UI notification toolbar.
- Email - To get email notifications.
- Syslog Notification - To generate syslog events.
- SNMP Trap Notifications - To get audit events as SNMP traps.