|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
RSA Version/Condition: 5.5.3
|Issue||Global Values List (GVL) do not keep their custom sort when packaged in RSA Archer 5.5.3 and earlier.|
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new GVL in an Application in one Instance. Set a custom sort. Do not add to Layout.
- Package the Application and install Package in another Instance. By doing this, we simulated having the same GVL in both environments.
- Move the GVL to Layout in second Instance.
- Package from second Instance and install in first Instance.
- Open the Application in the first Instance. Notice that the custom sort order has been changed even though it was the same in both.
|Cause||The issue is caused by processing the target Values List Values in the order of Id rather than the sort order. It is fixed in 126.96.36.199 and newer.|
|Resolution||Upgrade to Archer 188.8.131.52 or newer.|
If using affected versions of RSA Archer:
- Upgrade to non-affected version of RSA Archer
- Re-order GVLs of affected imported application Packages post-import.