Dear Valued RSA Customer,
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, announces the release of Security Analytics 10.5.2.1.
This release is a patch that includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- 2 issues with Server
- 2 issues with Malware Analysis
- 1 issue with Incident Management
- 3 issues with Reporting Engine
- 2 issues with Log Collector
- 1 issue with Warehouse Analytics
- 3 issues with Investigation
- 2 issues with Licensing
- 1 issue with Administration
- 1 issue with Health and Wellness
- 3 issues with Event Stream Analysis
- 4 issues with Core Services
RSA Security Analytics 10.4.x and 10.5.x
Customers running Security Analytics 10.4.1.x or 10.5.x should apply this patch.
For customers of earlier versions, please refer to the upgrade documentation for full details of supported upgrade paths.
Please refer to RSA Security Analytics Release Notes for details on fixes referenced above and for update instructions.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Platform page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.