This on-demand learning provides an overview of the RSA Archer Public Sector Solution, the individual components that make up the solution and its primary use cases.
This self-paced interactive on-demand learning provides information about the issues and challenges of Archer Public Sector, and why it is important; introduce the Solution Maturity Model Journey; describe the Public Sector Solution and explain the RSA Archer Public Sector Assessment and Authorization (AA), Continuous Monitoring (CM) and Plan of Action & Milestones (POAM) Use Cases.
Anyone interested in an overview of the RSA Public Sector Solution. Particularly RSA Customers, RSA Partners, RSA Product Specialists and RSA Staff, as well as Information Security Officers, Information System Security Officers or other users who are tasked with creating or managing Authorization Packages using the RSA Archer Assessment and Authorization Solution and related solution applications.
RSA Archer Solutions Overview on-demand learning and familiarity with Assessment and Authorization methodologies and processes as well as basic computer skills prior to attending this course
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain why organizations need Archer Public Sector
- Define the individual Archer components that make up the solution
- Review the primary use cases that make up the solution
- Clarify the definition of Assessment and Authorization
- Clarify the definition of Continuous Monitoring
- Clarify the definition of Plan of Action & Milestones
- Identify who the typical users are and their responsibilities
- RSA Archer Public Sector
- Explain the importance of and the business need for Archer Public Sector
- Identify challenges of found in the Public Sector
- Maturity Journey
- Explain the RSA Archer Public Sector maturity model
- Roles and Personas
- Describe of RSA Archer Public Sector Solution
- Define of the solution
- Describe the features and benefits of Public Sector Solution
- RSA Archer Public Sector Solution Use Cases
- Identify the use cases in the Public Sector Solution
- Describe the capability of each Use Case
- Identify the typical users or personas in a Public Sector solution.