|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Security Analytics|
RSA Product/Service Type: SA Security Analytics Server
RSA Version/Condition: 10.5.2.0
O/S Version: 6
|Issue||Users are unable to add a data source when attempting to schedule a report and test a rule.|
Permissions for the affected role are set to Define, Delete and View Schedule.
|Cause||Permissions on the Data Sources need to be set correctly in order for users to select the Data Sources in the drop down fields. |
|Resolution||To modify the Data Source permissions, login as Administrator and navigate to the Security Analytics menu|
- Dashboard > Administration >Services.
- In the Services panel, select a Reporting Engine service.
- Click > View > Config.
The Services Config Vview of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
- The Service Config View is displayed with the Reporting Engine Sources tab open.
- Select the data source for which you want to configure permissions by selecting the checkbox.
- Click .
The Data Source Permissions dialog is displayed.
- Modify the access permission for different users based on the type of service account of the data source. The permission can be either Read Only or No Access.
- Click Save.
The required permissions are configured for the data source.