RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is pleased to introduce RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 560 software along with the RSA Registration Manager 6.9 build 560 software, RSA Key Recovery Manager 6.9 build 560, RSA OneStep 6.9 build 560 and RSA Certificate Manager API 6.9 build 560 software.
About RSA Certificate Manager:
RSA Certificate Manager makes it easy for enterprises, service providers, and manufacturers to deploy and manage digital certificates to create an environment for authenticated, private, and legally binding electronic communications and transactions.
Key features of the RSA Certificate Manager 6.9 build 560:
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 support during secure communication on Certificate Manager servers, including Web Servers (Administration, Enrollment, and Renewal), Secure Directory Server, and Secure Logging Server.
- Qualification with nCipher client v11.70.
- Certificate Manager now uses Apache HTTP Server 2.2.24, with additional security fixes from Apache 2.2.29.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.3 (64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 (64 bit)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1
- Solaris 10 (SPARC)
This software is available to RSA Certificate Manager customers with current support and maintenance contracts at no additional cost. This release is available as a drop-in hotfix on RSA Link. To obtain full installation packages, contact RSA Customer Support.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Digital Certificate Solutions page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.