All product announcements, as well as technical and security advisories, (formerly known as SCOL Notes and Advisories) are now found and distributed on RSA Link. Users can easily find the advisories that interest them, and also have the option to subscribe to them in order to receive email notifications when new advisories are published.
Customers with active maintenance contracts will automatically be subscribed to the advisories for their product(s) upon logging in and will not have to subscribe manually.
There are four types of advisories in RSA Link, which are explained below.
|Product Advisory||Announcements of upcoming releases, service packs, patches, etc.|
|Security Advisory||Address security vulnerabilities and how they affect RSA products.|
|Service Notification||Used to notify SaaS and Hosted customers of events such as upcoming maintenance, unscheduled downtime, etc.|
|Technical Advisory||Announcements of a technical nature, such as to report an issue that affects a large subset of customers.|
Security Advisories and Service Notifications are only accessible to customers with valid maintenance contracts associated with their account.
The steps below explain how to manually subscribe to product advisories.
- Log in to the RSA Link website. (For instructions on registering for an account, click here.)
- Navigate to the product in question on RSA Link and click on the Advisories button in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Follow button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select both the Following and Inbox options to enable email notifications for new and updated advisories.
- To also subscribe to Security Advisories and Service Notifications (where applicable), click on the desired advisory type under the ADVISORY TYPES section and then repeat Steps 2-3 above.
If you encounter any issues with this process, please Contact RSA Customer Support for assistance.