Dear RSA Customer –
At RSA, we are focused on your business challenges. We believe in challenging the established mindsets, approaches, and product categories that continue to fail. Every product that we deliver to market is based on a core set of principles grounded in the major paradigm shifts in the security market, and the implications that they have for our customers. That being said, to help our customers meet their individual and enterprise security goals, we need to continue to evolve and streamline our support processes. RSA’s world-class global support organization can enhance your security solution with a comprehensive support plan that provides important security alerts, valuable upgrades, and access to expert advice. RSA also provides the resources you need to quickly and proactively resolve product-related issues and questions to ensure business continuity.
Today, we wanted to take the time to introduce you to the new support portal and online community RSA Link. RSA Link has replaced the SecurCare Online (SCOL) portal for all of your service and support needs and more.
RSA Link has many benefits to customers and partners.
- Community: Each product has its own dedicated community where users can post discussions and questions relating to the product, and is where you can find blog posts and other industry content.
- Documentation and Downloads: Users can find both documentation and downloads more intuitively by browsing the product version pages. Product documentation is now publicly accessible and can even be found via search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Advisories: All product announcements, as well as technical and security advisories, (formerly known as SCOL Notes and Advisories) are now found and distributed in RSA Link.
- Knowledge Base: The RSA Knowledge base is now fully integrated with RSA Link and each product has its own knowledge base, which allows users to search for articles specific to the products that interest them. Knowledge base articles are also now publicly accessible.
- My RSA: Using the My RSA feature on RSA Link, customers are able to seamlessly transition from browsing the community and product documentation to view existing support cases, open new cases, manage existing product maintenance contracts, and manage individual access for your team. A more intuitive case creation form making the process of engaging RSA Support even easier.
- RSA University: Users can find training materials such as free eLearning, virtual labs, and instructor-led courses.
RSA Link is intended to be a one-stop shop to obtain everything needed to get the most out of your RSA product suites. Start taking advantage of all that it has to offer by going to support.rsa.com. You can log in using your same SCOL username and password. If you have never logged onto SCOL, you will need to register for an RSA Link account. For information on how to register, please follow the instructions in the How to Login or Register for an RSA Link Account document.
At RSA, we keep our commitment to our customers by continually making improvements to the support site to better suit the needs of our product users. We appreciate your feedback and will utilize it to better your user experience, so please let us know what you think of RSA Link by taking some time to submit feedback, and don’t forget to engage your community and “follow” your product spaces to receive updates and get the most out of your RSA product!