This eLearning course presents a general overview of the RSA Troubleshooting Methodology Framework.
This FREE interactive, self-paced eLearning course is designed to provide a general overview of the RSA Troubleshooting Methodology Framework that MSSP Consultants and CS Learners can apply and follow to ensure better customer experiences.
The course is intended to be an ‘Introduction/Prerequisite’ before learners move on to Troubleshooting Methodology Framework specific to RSA NetWitness Logs and Packets and RSA NetWitness Endpoint.
MSSP Consultants and CS Learners
20 minutes (eLearning)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the components in the overall Troubleshooting Methodology Framework
- Identify specific steps and associated tasks
- Identify the interaction between components
- Refer to ‘Troubleshooting Questions’ for solution validation
- Introduction and Overview
- Troubleshooting Approaches & the ‘5 Whys’
- Troubleshooting Methodology Framework Components & Process
- Troubleshooting Methodology Steps and Associated Tasks
- Troubleshooting Questions to Ask Yourself