NOTE: This process may vary according to:
- Log into RSA Link (https://community.rsa.com).
- Go to https://community.rsa.com/community/products/archer-grc/archer-61/downloads. OR
- Go to https://community.rsa.com/community/products/archer-grc/archer-55/downloads
- You may need to re-authenticate / sign in.
- Once logged in, click “Additional Downloads” (red boxes on the right hand side) to see current and previous installers available.
- Browse to Additional Downloads > Archer Platform > click on the Continue button > click on the Download Software link/button.
- Once you see a "Download Central Software/License" page, click on RSA Archer GRC Platform Version Upgrades.
- If the version you're looking to install/test with is LESS than that on the active tab, then click on the Archive tab.
- From Archive tab, select the version from the list of Archer Versions. For example 5.5 SP4 P2.
- How you authenticate to download central,
- What software your account is licensed for.