RSA announces the availability of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle version 7.0.1. This is the initial service pack release for version 7.0. This release contains numerous fixes and improvements outlined below. See the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle V7.0.1 Release Notes for additional information about the contents of this release.
Better Install and Upgrade Experience:
- Pre-requisite checks that identify potential pitfalls at beginning of installation process
- Better support for installations with non-default values
- Improved logging and notification of error codes
Access Request Improvements:
- New and improved Workflow Architect Editor
- Approval and Fulfillment Activities now support reassignment to multiple users
- User General Tab now supports adding Access Request Buttons
- Compare Users Form Control updates, including additional filtering and display options
- Updated web service commands to support additional types of changes
- Exceptional Access grants for rule violations can now include customer specific business justifications
- New web service to process rule(s)
Broader Ecosystem Capabilities:
- ServiceNow FUJI Support
- RSA Archer GRC Collector / Connector can now communicate directly to RSA Archer GRC
- New CyberArk Collector / Connector, with supporting application setup wizard
- Updates to SOAP/REST Connectors, including additional setup and configuration guides
- Upgraded Dashboard and Charting Engine to HTML version (removed Adobe Flash version)
- Support for configuring communications over TLS 1.2 exclusively
- Schedule Data Purging activities of Application Logs, Run History & Details, Workflow Events and Health Snapshot Data
- Administrators can now set RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle into Maintenance Mode for system maintenance activities
- Updated ASR (Aveksa Statistics Report) to include workflow history and AFX connector information
- Administrators can configure additional Auditing Capabilities and Settings through the user interface
- New Custom Attribute type added for custom URL support as an object attribute
- Support for Web-SSO Based Authentication to Web Services
- Enhanced createChangeRequest web service to support account and group operations
RSA strongly recommends that customers upgrade to this latest update.
Customers on versions 7.0, 6.x or 5.x can upgrade directly to this 7.0.1 release.
If you are currently using a release prior to 7.0, we strongly recommend that you use the available RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Data Collection Migration Utility to assess the changes needed to your collectors and data in order to prepare for this upgrade. This is a critical first step in helping to mitigate risks of migration issues when you upgrade. This utility is available via the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.1 Downloads space on RSA Link
Obtaining Software and Documentation:
The Release Notes and other product documentation are accessible under the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.1 space on RSA Link.
You can access the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.1 software via the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.1 Downloads space on RSA Link. At the bottom of this Downloads page when you select the "Additional Downloads" link you will be presented with a list of products that you are entitled to based on the RSA products you have purchased. Select the appropriate license link to access the available RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle software downloads. If you do not have this license in your list of products, please contact RSA Customer Support.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle space on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.