This self-paced on-demand learning provides a high level overview of access certification fundamentals.
This on-demand learning course introduces basic concepts of access certification, project planning considerations, continuous compliance best practices, and use cases for various certification types.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Identity administrators, implementers and other business and technical users who need to understand the concepts of Access Certification.
Students are encouraged to have completed or have equivalent knowledge obtained from the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Administration course (or former RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance Administration, IMG Administration or ACM Foundations course).
Upon completion of this training, the learner should be able to:
- Outline Access Certification basics.
- Describe Access Certification project planning areas.
- Explain User Access Certification processes.
- Identify the best practices of Continuous Compliance.
- Provide an example use case for each Access Certification type.
- Access Certification Basics
▬ Defining Access Certification
▬ Access Certification Process Flow Overview
▬ Regulations and Drivers
- Access Certification Project Planning
▬ Business and Technical Assessments
▬ Project Team Roles and Responsibilities
▬ Deployment Readiness Checklist
▬ Gathering Data
▬ Pre-Certification Data Cleanup
- User Access Certification Processes
▬ Configure Coverage
▬ Certification Design
▬ Completing Certification Process
- Best Practices
▬ Pilot Testing
▬ Verification and Fulfillment
- Use Cases
▬ Access Certification Types
▬ User Access Review and Demo
▬ Account Access and Ownership Review
▬ Group Definition Review
▬ Role Definition Review