This on-demand learning presents an overview of the functions and capabilities of the RSA SecurID Access product family.
This on-demand learning provides a high-level description of the functions and features available in the RSA SecurID Access product line. Descriptions of how each component contributes to user authentication for on-premise and cloud-based resources is provided in a highly interactive format. Major system components, supported applications, and end user authentication flows are discussed.
Anyone interested in understanding more about the RSA SecurID Access product line and technology.
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, single sign-on, and networking communication basics.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand RSA SecurID Access authentication options
- Identify common use case scenarios
- Understand system connections and authentication flow
- Know about the types of authentication devices and methods that are supported
- Identify supported applications and identity sources
- Know about what components comprise an RSA SecurID Access solution
- Introduction to RSA SecurID Access
- System Components
- Licensing options
- Common use case scenarios
- Connection and Authentication communication flow
- Supported authentication options and methods
- On-premise resource protection through RSA Authentication Manager and RSA SecurID authenticators
- Authentication Agents
- User authentication process
- Application and cloud-based resource protection through the SSO Agent and Identity Assurance
- The RSA hybrid approach
- Cloud-based and On-premise components
- Support for SAML and non-SAML applications
- User Identity sources