This on-demand learning provides an introduction to the development of Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) processes for an organization. The training includes a discussion of best practices as well as a demonstration of implementing JML processes in RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle product.
This on-demand learning module provides an introduction to the development of Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) processes for an organization. The training presents the essential components of the joiner, mover, and leaver processes and reviews the identity attributes necessary to support JML processes. Students learn to develop a set of key performance indicators to measure the success of JML processes. The training concludes with a discussion of best practices to observe when designing and implementing JML processes and a demonstration of implementing joiner and mover rules in the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle product.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle administrators, implementers, managers and other users of the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle product who wish to become more familiar with the concepts and processes involved with Joiner-Mover- Leaver management.
There is no assumed prerequisite knowledge for this course
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Provide a definition for the Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) process
- Identify the factors needed for successful management of the JML process.
- Outline the phases of the Identity Lifecycle.
- Describe the importance of developing a JML process.
- List the components of the JML process.
- Identify the phases of a joiner process, mover process and leaver process.
- List the Key Performance Indicators for a JML process.
- Outline the steps to implement and measure success of JML process.
- Discuss the best practices for implementing a JML process.