After you delete a trusted network from RSA SecurID Access, that network is no longer used during authentication to determine who can access applications and the application portal, and which assurance level to use for additional authentication.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin to perform this task.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Access > Trusted Networks.
- Find the trusted network you want to delete.
- Click the delete symbol next to the network.
- When prompted, confirm the deletion.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To publish this configuration change and immediately activate it on the identity router, click Publish Changes.
We want your feedback! Tell us what you think of this page.