You can run a report listing all users who have been synchronized to identity sources in the Cloud Authentication Service and download the report to a .CSV file. The report contains the following user information:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Identity source name
- Account created on date
- Account last updated date
- Device name
- Device type
- Device registration date
- FIDO authenticator
- FIDO registration date
- SMS registration date
- Voice registration date
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin or Help Desk Administrator for the Cloud Authentication Service.
- To ensure that the report is up-to-date, make sure your identity sources are synchronized.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Users > Reports.
- Click Generate.
Click Refresh Status to check if the report has completed.
Note: The report might take several minutes to complete, depending on the number of users. You can navigate to other pages and continue working while waiting.
- After the report has completed, click Download CSV to download the report.
Table of Contents > Users and Devices > Run User Reports