As part of the RADIUS setup process, you must add one or more RADIUS clients, such as VPN servers or firewalls.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- Sign into the Cloud Administration Console.
- Click Authentication Clients > RADIUS.
- In the left-hand navigation frame, click RADIUS Clients.
- Click Add RADIUS Client.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the RADIUS client, such as Cisco, or Citrix.
- In the IP Address field, enter the IP address of the network device you want to add as RADIUS client.
- In the Shared Secret field, enter the shared secret that acts as a password between this client and the RADIUS server.
In the Access Policy field, select a policy to apply to users who authenticate through this RADIUS client.
Note: If the policy requires additional authentication, it must specify at least one of these methods: Approve, SecurID Token, Authenticate Tokencode, Device Biometrics, or Eyeprint ID. RADIUS does not support other methods. Also, RADIUS does not support authentication conditions in access policies. Policies with conditions do not appear in the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish Changes to apply the configured settings.
Table of Contents > RADIUS > Add a RADIUS Client for the Cloud Authentication Service