- Perform an export of the application(s) where you desire to change the Violation Manager, it will create an .xml file.
- Before editing the exported .xml be sure to save a copy so you can revert to the original and be very careful when editing the file, as it is very sensitive to errors in the syntax.
- Open the .xml file in a text editor and note the highlighted sections:
- Edit the exported xml file and change the value of "<exceptionManagerID__Name>USERID</exceptionManagerID__Name>" to reflect the desired USERID and save the file.
- Import the updated .xml file into the environment.