|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||This article explains how perform a content import or update into RSA Archer and answers common order of operation questions.|
Scenario: Which content packs are needed after a fresh install of Archer? Are there additional content packs?
- If importing multiple quarters, import them sequentially from oldest to newest.
- Since the Control Standards Library content is fully inclusive each time it is released, skip to the latest quarter and use that one.
- Make sure to import the Control Standards Library first. Then go back and step through the rest of each quarterly update sequentially following the import order dictated by how the files are named/numbered (and the other steps outlined in the content update instruction set).
For additional information, please refer to the RSA Archer Content Import Tip Sheet.
- RSA Archer Technical Support has limited knowledge on Content Imports and Updates.
- The Support team can provide content and the documentation.
- There is a need for business context of the Content being imported.
- If you need assistance on actually importing the content, please reach out to your RSA Archer Account Manager to engage Professional Services.