|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||How to perform a Content Import or Update.|
Scenario: Which content packs are needed after a fresh install of Archer? Are there additional content packs?
- If importing multiple quarters, import them sequentially from oldest to newest.
- Since the Control Standards Library content is fully inclusive each time it's released, skip to the latest quarter and use that one.
- Make sure to import the Control Standards Library first. Then go back and step through the rest of each quarterly update sequentially following the import order dictated by how the files are named/numbered (and the other steps outlined in the content update instruction set).
- RSA Archer Technical Support has limited knowledge on Content Imports and Updates.
- The Support team can provide content and the documentation.
- There is a need for business context of the Content being imported.
- If you need assistance actually importing the content, please reach out to your RSA Archer Account Manager to engage Professional Services.