The instructions below explain how to download the RSA Archer Platform full installer on RSA Link.
Click on the images below to enlarge them.
- Navigate to the page for the RSA Archer version you wish to download. (e.g. RSA Archer Platform 6.1)
- Click on the Platform Installer Download link under the Downloads section.
- Click on the Upgrade link on the row with ARCHER PLATFORM as the Asset.
- Read the on-screen instructions and then click the Continue button.
- Read the additional on-screen instructions and click on the Download Software button.This step may take several seconds to load. There is no need to click on the button a second time.
- Once routed to the RSA Download Central website, click on ORDER HISTORY in the left menu.
- Click on the first option listed, which should have the Version Upgrade prefix and will display today's date.
- Hover the mouse over the icon in the far right column and select the Product List option.
- Click on the name of the version that is listed, or click on the Archive tab to find earlier product versions.
- Review the license agreement for the download and then click on the I Agree button.
- Select the item(s) you wish to download and then click on the Download Selected Files button.
If you experience any issues with this process or have any questions, please Contact RSA Customer Support for further assistance.