Requesting a Data Access Governance License file
- Login to RSA Link.
- Under Products, click RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle.
- Click Downloads then click on the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle version that you are using. In this example, 7.1.1 is downloaded.
- Click Version Upgrades.
- Locate the appropriate product from your list of registered products and click on the corresponding Upgrade link.
- On the Download RSA Software Upgrades page, click the word here, as shown below:
- Submit a case following the instructions in the dialog.
Downloading the Data Access and Governance License File
- Once you receive the email that the license is available repeat steps 1 through 6 above.
- On the Download RSA Software Upgrades page click Continue.
- On the Order Detail screen, hover over the three lines on the right side of the page and select Product List.
4. On the Current tab, you will see the Data Access Governance product listed. Click on the product name as indicated:
5. Click on the License Keys tab
6. Click on the .StealthAUDIT<version.>.zip file that contains the StealthAudit license file to download it to your system.
Downloading the Data Access Governance StealthAudit upgrade files
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 in the section labeled Requesting a Data Access Governance License file above.
- On the Download RSA Software Upgrades page, click Continue.
- Click Continue to accept the License page.
- Hover over the three lines on the right side of the page and select Product List from the drop down.
- Select Data Access Governance Version 8.0.
- Review the EULA and click I Agree.
- Click the SteathAUDITV8.0.zip link and your product download should begin.