This on-demand learning presents an introduction to troubleshooting the RSA SecurID Access Identity Router from a Professional Services (PS), Systems Engineer (SE), and Partner perspective.
This self-paced on-demand learning provides an introduction to troubleshooting the RSA SecurID Access Identity Router from a Professional Services (PS), Systems Engineer (SE) and Partner perspective. The course content takes a modular approach.
Professional Services, SEs, Partners, Pre-sales and support technologists who may implement or support RSA SecurID Access deployments.
Students should have familiarity with the following RSA products and solutions prior to taking this training: RSA SecurID Access.
It is recommended that students complete the following eLearning courses prior to taking this training:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate how to troubleshoot the RSA SecurID Access Solution using the Architectural Workbook
- Explain common Identity Router implementation errors
- Document resolved issues for addition to the knowledge base
- Identify the required information escalate a ticket to customer support
- Troubleshooting Overview
- Video Presentations defining the Troubleshooting Methodology
- How to troubleshoot RSA SecurID Access successfully
- Overview of common errors using the Architectural workbook
- Identity Router (IDR)
- Video Presentations:
- Accessing and downloading the IDR log files
- Other common tasks
- Importance of following the Architectural Workbook
- Escalating to Support
- Video Presentation
- Identifying which issues to resolve and which to escalate
- Identifying what information to collect prior to escalating to support