When you have results from browsing resources in Security Analytics Live, you can deploy resources manually to a service or a service group without subscribing to the resources.
Deploying resources manually deploys to services without taking advantage of the powerful resource management capabilities of Security Analytics. If you want to receive notification and updates for updated resources and be able to easily remove resources from a service, you must subscribe to resources in the Live Search view and deploy them in the Live Configure View.
After completing this procedure, you would have:
- Deployed resources currently selected in the Matching Resources grid of the Live Search view.
- Deployed resources from a resource package previously created on your network.
To deploy resources manually:
- In the Live Search View, browse Live resource (for example, search for the RSA Content resource Type).
In the Matching Resources panel, select Show Results > Grid.
Select the checkbox to the left or the resources that you want to deploy.
The Deployment Wizard opens, and the Resources page is displayed.
The Services page is displayed that has two tabs, Services and Groups, which provide a list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration > Services View. The columns are a subset of the columns available in the Services View.
Select the services to which you want to deploy the content. You can select any combination of services and service groups.
- Use the Services tab to select individual services, list of services and service groups that are configured in the Administration Services view.
- Use the Groups tab to select groups of services
The Review page is displayed.
Make sure that you have selected correct resources and the services to which you want to deploy them.
The Deploy page is displayed. The Progress bar turns green when you have successfully deployed the resources to the selected services.
- Click Close.