This topic tells you where to find the event sources currently supported for ODBC collection and the available configuration instructions for each event source.
You may need to view the event sources currently supported for ODBC collection, as well as the available configuration instructions for each event source. The Supported Event Sources list provides information on which event sources are currently available for ODBC collection.
Return to Procedures
The list of RSA Supported Event Sources is an alphabetized of all the event sources currently supported by Security Analytics that identifies which event sources you can use with ODBC Collection. To verify that the event source is supported:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Decoder and click > View > Config.
The Services Config view is displayed with the General tab open.
- In the General tab, under the Service Parsers Configuration panel, find the name of the event source.
- Verify that it is supported by the ODBC Collection protocol. Click on in the Supported Event Sources list to display the configuration instructions for the event source.
- Verify that you downloaded the correct event source parser (for example, mssql) from Live to the Log Decoder and enabled it.