This topic provides instructions on how to reset the Lockbox in the Warehouse Connector when the Lockbox is locked out.
Make sure that you have the current lockbox password.
To refresh the Lockbox:
- Log on to Security Analytics.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service, and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- Click the Lockbox Settings tab.
- In the Refresh Lockbox section, enter the current lockbox password in the Lockbox Password field.
- Click Apply.
Previous Topic:Change the Lockbox Password
Next Topic:Step 3. Configure the Data Source
You are hereTable of Contents > Configure Warehouse Connector > Step 2. Create the Lockbox > Refresh the Lockbox