This topic provides instructions on how to investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report. You can investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report by directly navigating to the Investigation module from the report. You can do the following to investigate from the report or details in the report:
- Use the Navigate option on the View Job view to investigate the job.
- Use the Investigate option to investigate the domain or activity.
Make sure that:
- You understand the components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- You understand the components of the View All Jobs. For more information, see View All Jobs Panel.
Investigate a Warehouse Analytics Report
To investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report:
In the Security Analytics menu, click Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
In the Warehouse Analytics toolbar, click View All Jobs.
The View All Jobs tab is displayed.
Note: If no jobs are displayed in the View All Jobs, select a date for which you want to display the jobs.
From the Investigate column, click Navigate.
The Investigate a Service dialog box is displayed.
- Select the concentrator service.
- Select a data point on the navigate UI.
- Click Investigate to view it in the Investigation module.
You can change the chart type and visualization.