This topic provides instructions for searching for external groups that have Security Analytics user roles mapped to them.
A method for external user authentication must be enabled.
To search for an external group:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Security.
The Security view is displayed with the Users tab open.
- Click the External Group Mapping tab.
- In the toolbar, click or .
The Add Role Mapping dialog for the external authentication method you selected is displayed.
- The Group Mapping section is dependent on the selected external authentication method.
- For Active Directory, select a Domain. Then click next to External Group Name.
- For PAM, click Search next to PAM Group Name.
The Search External Groups dialog is displayed.
Previous Topic:Step 5. (Optional) Map User Roles to External Groups
You are hereTable of Contents > Manage Users with Roles and Permissions > Step 5. (Optional) Map User Roles to External Groups > Search for External Groups