This topic provides instructions to set permissions for a list. You can set list permissions from the List panel. At the list level, you can set the following access permissions for the user roles in Security Analytics:
- Read & Write – View or edit the list.
- Read Only – View the list.
- No Access – Cannot view or edit the list.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the List view. For more information, see List View.
- You have a minimal 'Read & Write' access permission to set access permissions for a list.
Perform the following steps to set access control for a list:
In the Security Analytics menu, select Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
The List view is displayed.
- In the List View panel, select a list.
The List Permissions dialog is displayed.
Select the appropriate access permission for each of the user roles and click Save.
A confirmation message that the permission is successfully set for the selected list is displayed.