This topic provides instructions on how to delete a template.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Alert view. For more information. see Alert View.
- You have understood the components of the Template view. For more information, see Template View.
Perform the following steps to delete a template:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Alerts.
The Alert view is displayed.
- Click .
The Template view tab is displayed.
- In the Template List panel, select the template and click.
A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click Yes to delete the template.
A confirmation message that the template is deleted successfully is displayed.
Previous Topic:Add a Template
Next Topic:Edit a Template
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Alerts in the Reporting Module > Define Alert Templates > Delete a Template