This topic provides instructions on how to set permissions for a chart group.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the access permissions the user will have depending on the user role. For more information, see Manage Access for a Chart or Chart Group.
- You have a minimal 'Read & Write' access permission to set access permissions for a chart group.
Perform the following steps to set access permissions for a chart group:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Reports.
The Managetab is displayed.
- Click Charts.
The Chart view is displayed.
- In the Chart Groups panel, select a chart group.
- Click > Permissions.
The Charts Permissions dialog box is displayed.
- Based on the user role, select the appropriate buttons.
- (Optional) Select the appropriate checkbox to apply these permissions to sub-groups and charts in the group.
- (Optional) Select the appropriate checkbox to provide read access permission to dependent rules.
Note: On selecting the check box, all dependent rules with No access permission will be given READ access permission.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message 'The permission is successfully set for the selected chart group' is displayed.