This topic provides instructions on how to generate a list from the output of the scheduled report.
Make sure that:
- Your lists are created in Security Analytics prior to generating a list to schedule a report.
- You have understood the components of the Schedule a Report view. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
- You have understood the components of the Dynamic List panel. For more information, see Generate List Dialog.
Perform the following steps to generate a list from the Build Report view:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report Listpanel, select a report and click > Schedule Report.
The Schedule a Report view tab is displayed.
- In the Dynamic List panel, click .
The Generate List dialog box opens.
- Click Browse.
The List Selection panel is displayed.
- Choose a list item and click Select.
The list name gets populated in the List Name field.
- Select a valid rule to filter the report results further based on the rule definition.
- Select a value for the Columnfield.
The column forms the values for the list that gets created.
- If you want to overwrite the existing list, select the Overwrite Existing List? checkbox.
- Click Save.
The list name gets populated in the Generate List panel.
- (Optional) Select a list from the Generate List panel and click to delete the selected list.
- (Optional) Select a list from the Generate List panel and click to edit the list details.
You can schedule a report from the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.